Do I need a special driver’s license to drive a car abroad?

A special driver’s license could be required depending on which car rental partner is a part of the offer. For clarification on this matter, please read the ‘Additional Information’ section on our TravelBird offer page.

Was this article helpful?

Still haven't found what you're looking for?

Contact us