Can I change names in my booking?
The possibility to change (the names of) the participants in your booking depends on the TravelBird holiday you booked.
For some bookings we offer the flexibility to change names in your booking online at any time, where there is no change fee charged. To see if the ‘online name change’ option is applicable for your booking we advise you to follow the following steps:
- Go to ‘Your Trips’ on your TravelBird Account
- Select the booking in which you want to make a change
- Click on the button ‘Change booking’ (If you do not see this option, it is not possible yet for your booking to make this change online)
- Choose to change the name
- Proceed through the steps to confirm your changes
Please contact our Travel Advisors in case of any other change requests or if you need advise. We’d love to help you.
Please be informed that if we arrange the name change for you, we do charge change fees.
For a booking without flight the change fee that will be charged is € 12,50, for a booking with flight the change fee is € 35,00. The change fee will be charged to cover our costs.
Furthermore, please be informed that additional charges from partners may apply (eg. name change for flights, rental cars etc).
If another person is replacing you, make sure that this person complies with the Terms and Conditions applicable to your booking. For example: if your original booking includes 2 adults and 1 child, this should not be different after the name change.