I've lost my passport or identification card. What should I do?

If you have booked a holiday with us but have unfortunately lost your passport/ID card, please contact our Travel Advisors as soon as possible and they will try to reschedule your trip. Alternatively, you can request an emergency passport/ID card from your local authority, but please bear in mind that this process may take a few working days and that extra costs will apply.

If you have lost your passport/ID card while you are on holiday, you should contact both TravelBird and the local police/local embassy of your home country as soon as possible. An emergency passport may be made available to you, but please note that this may be an expensive process. A tip: make a printed copy of your passport/ID card before you travel.

Was this article helpful?

Still haven't found what you're looking for?

Contact us