Ryanair provides online check-in 60 days prior to departure of your flight when you pay for reserved seating. If you choose not to reserve seats in advance, seats will be randomly assigned to you and you can check in online from:
- Flights departing up to 12th of June: 4 days up to 2 hours prior to departure of your flight
- Flights departing from 13th of June: 48 hours up to 2 hours prior to departure of your flight
You will find your flight details in your Travel Documents. Please read through the check-in guidelines:
- Go to www.ryanair.com
- Click on ‘check-in’ and fill in the following details:
- Your flight’s booking number
- E-mailadres: email@example.com
- Click: “Go".
- Click "check-in”
- Select the passengers for whom you want to check in
- Select “Confirm”
- Fill in your ID or passport details
- Select “Get on”
- For your outbound flight on the left side, select “Random assigned chair” for randomly assigned seating free of charge, or select “Choose your seat” to pay for your seat according to your preference. Choose one of these options for your return flight as well, If check in for your return flight is already available. If check in for your return flight is not yet available, you can also choose free later check in yo to two hours before departure.
- Please make sure you check-in separately for your inbound and outbound flight.
- Print your boarding pass
Important: Ryanair will charge you a high fee in case you cannot show your printed or mobile boarding pass at the airport.