If your holiday includes a flight with Ryanair, it is mandatory to check-in online and print your boarding passes or download them to your phone from their app for your inbound and outbound flight.
Ryanair provides online check-in 30 days prior to departure, and for free 4 days prior to departure. Free online check-in closes 2 hours before departure. After that, a fee will be charged for desk check-in.
You will find your flight details in your Travel Documents. Please read through the check-in guidelines:
- Go to https://www.ryanair.com/gb/en/check-in
- Click on ‘check-in’ and fill in the following details:
- Your flight’s booking number
- E-mailadres: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click: “Go".
- Click "check-in now!".
- Fill in your ID or passport details.
- Continue with the free pre-selected seat or change it for a paid seat according to your preference.
- Please make sure you check-in separately for your inbound and outbound flight.
- Print your boarding pass
Important: Ryanair will charge you a high fee in case you cannot show your printed or mobile boarding pass at the airport.